Training and exchange
SESAME and Sweden, MAX IV
The Swedish Institute (https://si.se/en/) is funding scholarships for training and exchange in Sweden through the MAX IV Laboratory. The Scholarships are open for engineers, scientists and PhD students active at or in relation with SESAME to spend 3-6 months in Sweden.
The aim of the program is to develop the scientific activities around SESAME and support the development of the laboratory itself. (see also the Program page at MAX IV)
Applicants are to be from the SESAME Members classified by OECD/DAC as least developed, other low income, lower middle income and upper middle income, with preference being given to candidates from Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, Palestine and Turkey.
The training should be completed by 30 November 2021.
The call is open for applications until 15 May 2020.
Before preparing you application:
1. Read the instructions (pdf) carefully.
2. If you need advice contact:
- Science or beamline project: Gunnar Öhrwall or Jesper Wallentin
- Accelerator technology or operation: Eshraq Al-Dmour or Hamed Tarawneh
- General questions: Sverker Werin
3. Prepare all necessary documents and submit them via the web page interface. You will receive an automatic confirmation email.