We are pleased to announce that the Call for Abstracts for SXNS 16 is open!
Deadline for abstract submission: 9th March 2020
Notification of accepted oral presentations: 23rd March 2020
Please read and follow all abstract submission guidelines shown below.
• Your abstract text should be no more than one page, including references and images.
• Only use standard abbreviations.
• Your abstract should clearly and concisely written outlining the Background, Aims/Objectives, Methods, Findings and Conclusions.
• Download and complete the SXNS16 abstract submission template in Step 2 (or from the Overview page), then move on to Step 3 and submit your abstract.
• The final decision oral or poster presentations will be made by the program committee.
Download and complete the SXNS16 abstract submission template. You find the abstract template at the very end of the Overview page.
Submit the abstract as a pdf file. Prior to submission, please make sure you have included the following information:
• Your email address.
• A single page abstract based on the above template in Step 2.