We would like to announce that it is still possible to submit an abstract for a poster only for SXNS 16! Please note that this conference is being held online only due to Covid restrictions.
Deadline for POSTER abstract submission: 8th December 2021 at 23h59.
Notification of accepted poster presentations: 10th December 2021
Please read and follow all abstract submission guidelines shown below.
• Your abstract text should be no more than one page, including references and images.
• Only use standard abbreviations.
• Your abstract should clearly and concisely written outlining the Background, Aims/Objectives, Methods, Findings and Conclusions.
• Download and complete the SXNS16 abstract submission template in Step 2 (or from the Overview page), then move on to Step 3 and submit your abstract.
Download and complete the SXNS16 abstract submission template. You find the abstract template at the very end of the Overview page.
Submit the abstract as a pdf file. Prior to submission, please make sure you have included the following information:
• Your email address.
• A single page abstract based on the above template in Step 2.
Only abstracts associated with a registration will be accepted.
Posters must be emailed before 17th December, following the poster format instructions: