When in Stockholm getting to the conference:
- Adress: Roslagstullsbacken 21 (map)
- Local transport: SL-Stockholms Lokaltrafik
- Metro/Tunnelbana: RED(RÖD) line, 14, towards MÖRBY CENTRUM to station TEKNISKA HÖGSKOLAN (exit via stairs at the head of the train coming from central Stockholm) + 10 min walk.
- Bus 61 towards RUDDAMMEN (=end-station at Alba Nova). The bus passes metro station ODENPLAN and TEKNISKA HÖGSKOLAN.
The International Science@FELs Conference, organized by the Department of Physics, Stockholm University together with SUFEL (Stockholm-Uppsala Centre for Free Electron Laser Research), the MAX IV Laboratory and the Lund Laser Centre, will take place June 25-27, 2018, at the Alba Nova center in Stockholm, Sweden. This will be the fourth conference in the Science@FELs series, following those in Trieste in 2016, at the Paul Scherrer Institute in 2014, and at DESY in 2012. Science@FELs is now organized as a regular, biannual activity of the Collaboration of European FEL and SPS Facilities (FELs OF EUROPE). Just like in Trieste, Laserlab-Europe will take part in the organization of the Science@FELs conference in order to stimulate collaboration between the two communities.
Science@FELs 2018 will focus on the scientific highlights achieved during the last years at FELs and laser facilities world-wide.
The list of Invited Speakers is available and detailed information on Scientific program will appear in due time.
Overview of the agenda:
- 24/6 Sunday evening - welcome reception
- 25/6 Monday
9.00 conference start
Late afternoon - poster session
Evening - Reception
- 26/6 Tuesday evening Conference dinner
- 27/6 Wednesday 16.00 end of conference
- Forum on Advanced FEL Techniques, 27-28/6
The conference is sponsored by:
The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences through its Nobel Institutes for Chemistry and Physics
|AIP Publishing, in the name of Structural Dynamics|
|The Swedish Research Council|